Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-08 01:43:10

AlisdairM wrote:
> It looks like the speedsnail results are now posted under different
> names, with two now runner IDs to reduce the test load.

You are correct. The speedsnail-dbg took more than 25 hours.
So I am trying to split them up.
> If this is the case, can we delete the speedsnail-dbg runner, or else
> those regressions will sit around for ever!

I am taking care of this for sure.
> Note: I am making big assumptions on how these tests are planned to
> run, so asking before shooting <g>

First I want to get the replacements into the page, then I intend
to remove the -dbg. I also want to compare if it makes a difference
running the tests separately or together as a whole.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com