Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-11 17:04:38

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> We've had to move the report generation scripts to another machine,
> and I disabled reporting on the HEAD in the process in order to reduce
> the turnaround time for release pages. We plan to get the scripts up &
> running for the HEAD (on a different machine) later this week.

Any progress with the new hardware yet?
I have been uploading results for 5 weeks now, but am yet to see the
first page!

If it is going to take a while longer, would be it be possible to
process HEAD manually occasionally, once a week or so? The current
page is extremely outdated with results going back to July. These have
also been removed, but we are waiting another page cycle before that is
seen...

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com