Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 03:10:42

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Roland Schwarz writes:
>> 1) Is this file supposed to be edited by means of a plain text editor,
>> e.g. vi?
>
> In a number of limited cases, yes.

I suspect this is the case when the compiler aliases need to be updated.
  Correct?

Would it be possible, please, for the future to emit more newlines?
I suggest after every <test-result ... /> would be fine.

> - The file is huge and the duplicates are harmless (besides
> contributing to its size).

Are you sure? I see a lot of duplicates of errors for compilers on the
developer/issues.html . I suspect these are triggered by duplicates
present in expected_results. But I might be wrong...

Thank you for explanation,

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com