Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-15 02:47:30

David Abrahams wrote:
> # Example usage:
> #
> # using python : 2.3 ;
> # using python : 2.3 : /usr/local/bin/python ;
> #

Hmm, not sure yet what this means for regression testing on
cygwin/mingw.

> You can set up your user-config.jam so a bjam built under Windows will
> can build/test both windows and cygwin python extensions. Just pass
> <target-os>cygwin in the "condition" parameter to "using python..."
> for the cygwin python installation.
>
> using python ; # windows installation
> using python : : /usr/bin/python2.5 : : : <target-os>cygwin ;
>
> when you put target-os=cygwin in your build request, it should build
> with the cygwin version of python:
>
> bjam target-os=cygwin toolset=gcc

Does this mean, that invoking bjam with toolset=gcc from CMD.EXE
(where gcc is the cygwin or more correctly: cygming version) will now
build against the MSVC.DLL's by default? (I.e. pass on the -mno-cygwin
switch to the compile and link stages).

Hmm, this would mean I should run my regression setup unaltered...?

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/speedsnail-gcc-d.html

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com