Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 12:33:23

David Abrahams wrote:
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/output/Martin%20Wille%20x86_64%20V2-boost-bin-v2-libs-python-test-builtin_converters-test-gcc-4-1-0_linux_x86_64-debug_release.html
> seems to indicate corruption of the python executable. Is everything
> OK with that installation?

I can run the Python executable without problems. The error message
looks like Python tried to execute the python binary as a Python script.
I'll rerun the tests tonight in order to see if this is a temporary problem.

There are other errors, e.g. in the iterator test.

Nothing has been changed in the x86/32 environment for ages.

I think the error message for that test indicates that the wrong Python
binaries were used.

It wouldn't be the first time it happens and these are the same symptoms
as the last time.

Could these issues be related to each other?

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com