Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 06:06:30

David Abrahams wrote:
> on Wed Mar 28 2007, Thomas Witt <witt-AT-acm.org> wrote:
>> To clarify I am talking about results for tests that no longer
>> exist.
>
> Do you think they're still in the table because of incremental
> testing? Martin tests incrementally but he doesn't have them AFAIK.

It would be nice, if we had kind of "auto-fade-out" for test results,
that are too old, similar to what was proposed sometimes for entire
tests uploads.

But of course this would require modification of the result page
generation scripts. A resource which seemingly is not available
currently.

I wanted just to drop in my ideas, I am not sure if this really is
the best that can be done about the these dangling tests.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com