Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 16:35:24

The iterator library results page has a nice feature, where the 'corner
case' tests are separated from the main tests.

I haven't worked out how this split is managed - where does that
formatting get injected into the web-page generation?

I ask as there are a few more libraries where a split might be helpful

e.g.
  TR1 std vs boost tests
  typeof native vs emulated
  function old school vs TR1

Several libraries offer a complete set of static vs dynamic lib tests.

I am more than happy to prepare such patches if Library authors are
interested - if I can only work out what it is I need to do.

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com