Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 12:38:13

Eric Niebler wrote:
> The "Page not found!" thing is still there. And now xpressive has
> failures on Caleb Epstein's gcc-4.1.1_sunos_i86pc toolset, and all of
> those failures are also "Page not found!": http://tinyurl.com/2ok6cs.

I just want to add that latest HEAD results for "HP-UX aCC6 V2"
(Wed, 2 May 2007 02:02:45 +000) are from the machine I'm using for
1.34 testing. Since 1.34 does not have this problem, it is very likely
(actually, given that other platforms also have this problem, almost
certain) that this is not a problem on my side. I was suspecting some
local configuration problem, but now I don't think that this is the case.

Thanks,
  Boris