Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-04 13:16:07

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Markus Schoepflin wrote:
>> From my past experience I have learned that it takes at least a few days
>> for a new tester to show up in the online result tables.
>
> Thanks, Markus. This is exactly what happened: the results are on the web
> now.

The weird thing (in addition to "Page not found!" error) is that
sometimes the results appear and sometimes they don't. For example,
yesterday, the resuls were displayed and today: Report Time: Fri,
4 May 2007 15:28:20 +0000 -- they are not.

This is despite the fact that I run HEAD tests regularly and a zip
file "HP-UX aCC6 V2.zip" is always present in the proper directory
on meta-comm server.

At the same time, slapeta-V2 results dated 28 Apr 2007 are displayed
and there are other platforms whose results are older than the latest
ones on HP-UX, so, the "freshness" of the results does not seem to be
a factor.

Can somebody explain what's going on?

Thanks,
  Boris