Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-23 03:15:48

Aleksey Gurtovoy writes:
> Hi Noel,
>
> > I've been running Boost regression tests on the Sun and have
> > confirmed they logs are getting uploaded to fx.meta-com.com ftp
> > site. The rest of the Sandia results are getting published okay, but
> > not the Sun results even though they are clearly up on the Metacomm
> > ftp site.
>
> Looking at the report generation log reveals this entry:

> # Writing "D:\Users\lesha\trunk.scripts_boost_regression\results\incoming\CVS-HEAD\processed\merged\Sandia-sun.xml" into the resulting XML...
> # Skipping "D:\Users\lesha\trunk.scripts_boost_regression\results\incoming\CVS-HEAD\processed\merged\Sandia-sun.xml"
> due to errors ('ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf3' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128))
>
> which explains the absence of the results on the web. I'll be looking
> further into tonight.

Okay, this was due to a few Sun-specific explicit markup notes that contained
unencoded Latin-1 characters in what was assumed to be a UTF-8 document
($BOOST_ROOT/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml). Fixed now:

http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml?r1=1.558&r2=1.559

You can expect the Sun results to appear in the report pages in a
couple of hours or so.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering