Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-08 21:26:54

Hi Noel,

> On Jun 23, 2007, at 1:15 AM, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> > Okay, this was due to a few Sun-specific explicit markup notes
> > that contained unencoded Latin-1 characters in what was assumed to
> > be a UTF-8 document
> > ($BOOST_ROOT/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml). Fixed now:
> >
> > http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/status/explicit-
> > failures-markup.xml?r1=1.558&r2=1.559
> >
> > You can expect the Sun results to appear in the report pages in a
> > couple of hours or so.
>
> Hmmm, still no sign of the Sandia-sun cvs head results on
>
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/
> summary.html

Ouch, I should have run the tests on the machine that actually
produces report pages -- it was still running on Python 2.3, which
Unicode bugs reduced my fix to no-op. Updating to 2.5 finally took
care of this issue and "Sandia-sun" results are now online.

Sorry for the delayed follow-up!

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering