Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 04:44:15

Roland Schwarz wrote:

> Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>> I end up at
>>

>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_34_0/user/summary_release.html
>>
>> whereas the regression results for the 1.34.1 release seem to be
>> located at
>>

>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/boost_1_34_1/user/summary_release.html
>>
>> Is this intentional?
>
> What I did:
>
> I copied the results from RC_1_34_0 directory to boost_1_34_1 directory.
> Note: You must do this on the ftp server.
>
> Either see my post under thread " [URGENT] Testers please do a final
> test run..."
>
> or ask someone (possiply me ;-) to do it for you.
>
> I am however likely will be not able to do before monday.

Hmmm, now I'm confused.

I was referring to the link on the boost home page. IMO it should
point to the second link above and not the first link.

I think you are trying to tell me that I need to do some manual moving
of the result file for the 1.34.1 results to show up in the second
location? Is this correct?

Looking into the log file of the regression run, I can tell that the
results have been uploaded to

   ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/Version_1_34_1

which seems quite OK to me. Is this not the case?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com