Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 13:09:51

I don't think a failure of library_status.cpp to compile affects boost
testing, so, there must be some other reason why AIX column is blank
on metacomm web page.

This module fails to compile with RW 2.2 on HP-UX also. From a *very*
brief look it seems to me that the program relies, citing the comment in
explicit-failures-markup.xml, "on the ability of an std::map to be
instantiated on an incomplete type. The Rogue Wave version 2.2 and
higher does not allow this."

It also fails to compile with STLport, but here, the fix is obvious: add
missing <utility> header and a using declaration:

#include <utility>
using std::make_pair;

It does compile with gcc.

Thanks,