Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-04 10:44:36

David Abrahams wrote:
> That's not accurate at all, unless someone has changed how this works
> since 1.34.0 was released.

"changed how this works" relates possibly to two out of sync branches.

Robert obviously tries to use trunk (which I conclude from presence of
the message "Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader."
which was not present in RC_1_34_0.

Since building on trunk was so broken, that I was not even able to start
regression building for mingw/cygwin I tried to help Volodya and Rene
with merging the good parts from RC_1_34_0 over to trunk.

There still might be some holes to fill.

> I don't know who generates this message:
>
> warning: Python location is not configured
> warning: the Boost.Python library won't be built

BOOST_ROOT/libs/python/build/Jamfile.v2

(both in RC_1_34_0 and trunk)

Please let me take the opportunity to reiterate my question, since this
problem seems to be related:

Should trunk be stabilized? I.e. merge the good parts over from
RC_1_34_0 to trunk?

Or should we go the other way round? Merge the new parts from trunk to
RC_1_34_0?

If there is no clear answer on this we risk destabilizing trunk ( or
RC?) even more.

Roland aka speedsnail

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com