Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-10 12:49:41

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 17:45 +0100, John Maddock wrote:
> It's just been pointed out to me that there are regressions in Boost.Regex
> in the trunk (turned out to be a trivial jamfile issue), but... I hadn't
> noticed any nag messages. I bet there are a lot of folks blindly assuming
> that everything is OK when it's not. So... we really need these messages
> again if we're to get a release going.

The status reports haven't been updated in a week. I won't turn the nag
messages back on until the status reports are working again, because it
does nobody any good to warn about stale results. I've pinged Aleksey
and Misha in the hope that one of them can get status reports running
again.

:(

        - Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com