Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-15 11:52:04

On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:

> Boost.System tests were added to boost-trunk/status on September 12th,
> yet http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/
> system.html
> is still not reporting any results for those tests on the Sandia,
> OSL5,
> and Rudbek Associates tests. From the dates for those tests, it would
> appear those systems are not running on the current state of
> boost-trunk/status, and that brings into question whether they are
> updating their working copies at all.

There appears to be a problem generating the tar ball. This was
downloaded last night but it doesn't even contain the
header_only_test.cpp source file.

-rw-rw-r-- 1 kbelco kbelco 17169628 Sep 15 01:50 boost-trunk.tar.bz2

Here's how I run the nightly regression tests (and I do a full, not
an incremental run).

python regression.py --proxy="http://wwwproxy.sandia.gov:80" --
runner="Sandia-gcc" --mail=kbelco_at_[hidden] --bjam-toolset=gcc --pjl-
toolset=gcc --toolsets="gcc-3.4.3,gcc-4.0.1" --bjam-options=-j4

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com