Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-15 12:16:18

On Sep 15, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:

> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>> On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>>
>>> Boost.System tests were added to boost-trunk/status on September
>>> 12th,
>>> yet http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/
>>> system.html
>>> is still not reporting any results for those tests on the Sandia,
>>> OSL5,
>>> and Rudbek Associates tests. From the dates for those tests, it
>>> would
>>> appear those systems are not running on the current state of
>>> boost-trunk/status, and that brings into question whether they are
>>> updating their working copies at all.
>>
>> There appears to be a problem generating the tar ball.
>
> This is what I'm trying to track down... It's not a problem with
> the tar
> ball, as downloading it manually has all the current content. I
> suspect
> the regression.py script does some other checks and just doesn't
> download new tar balls. --- How I wish that file had comments :-(

This looks wrong to me...

# Getting sources (2007-09-15T15:57:35Z)...
# Downloading "http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost/snapshot/boost-
trunk.tar.bz2" to "/Users/kbelco/boost_head"...
# Looking for old unpacked archives...
# Unpacking boost tarball ("/Users/kbelco/boost_head/boost-
trunk.tar.bz2")...
# Unpacked into directory "/Users/kbelco/boost_head/boost-
trunk-07-08-27-0433"
# Renaming "/Users/kbelco/boost_head/boost-trunk-07-08-27-0433" into
"/Users/kbelco/boost_head/boost"

Right here it appears to think the trunk tarball date is August
27th? Does this seem right?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com