Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jason Sankey (jason_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-16 22:04:58

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2007, at 4:11 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>>> When checking my results this afternoon I noticed this error message
>>> (no file specified!) that I've never seen before. It occurs while
>>> trying to build process jam log. It seems like this was working fine
>>> up until just recently.
>> [...]
>>> src/bin.linux/bjam" --v2 "-sBOOST_BUILD_PATH=/var/scratch2/boost" "-
>>> sBOOST_ROOT=/var/scratch2/boost/boost" gcc)...
>> [...]
>>> no file specified!
>> Weird. I don't see that problem on my Linux run that is currently
>> running (source timestamp of 2007-09-16T21:41:03Z).
>
> Well I just retried it on Linux and on Sun, same message. Everything
> looks okay but it would help if I knew what file was missing? I've
> included the entire regression.py output from the Sun.

<snip>

Pulse is also seeing the same problem, initially hidden by the INT_MAX
issue, but now the same as what Noel is seeing:

http://pulse.zutubi.com/tailRecipeLog.action?id=1081419&buildId=1015833

It appears when running:

# bjam --toolset=gcc-4.1 release

in the tools/regression/build directory. Looks like the behaviour of
bjam has changed? This is on Linux, with a clean checkout of the trunk.

Cheers,
Jason

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com