Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-21 17:02:24

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> When I run test.sh on a busy SMP machine, I get occasional failures
> like this that I don't see if the machine has less load. From what I
> can tell when the load gets close to 50% or more, I start to see
> failures in this one test.
[...]
> --- Testing -jN parallel execution of multi-file actions...
> parallel_multifile_actions.jam:18: error: [FAILED] '...found 6
> targets...
> ...updating 4 targets...
> .gen. g1.generated
> 001
> 002
> .use.1 u1.user
> 003
> .use.2 u2.user
> 004
> ...updated 4 targets...
> ' (==) '...found 6 targets...
> ...updating 4 targets...
> .gen. g1.generated
> 001
> 002
> .use.2 u2.user
> 004
> .use.1 u1.user
> 003
> ...updated 4 targets...
> '

Hm, I guess I have to figure out a more time certain test. It's not an
easy problem to test in the first place, by the way. Since it's testing
that two actions can run at once, but only after the first action
completes...

OK, I think I fixed the test sufficiently to work around that.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com