Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-15 12:47:19

I just tried a few cases. They take from 90 to 150 seconds. Intel Compiler
runs MUCH faster on Core 2 processors with big cache (for example 4MB). We
have observed 10 to 20 times performance increase on these processors
compared to the old xeon processors.

I have changed the timeout to 5mins just to be safe.

Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com