Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-26 12:34:35

Douglas Gregor wrote:

>> > Any ideas?
>>
>> Doug Gregor has reported this already:
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/166790 but he's also
>> reported it fixed? However, since his results aren't showing up either
>> maybe there is still a problem somewhere... Doug?
>
> I believe I've fixed this. My results aren't showing up because even
> though process_jam_log gets built, regression.py isn't finding the
> resulting binary.

It seems due to the fact that the resulting binary is not installed
where regression.py wants it. Rene, I cannot find any code to
install process_jam_log in tools/regression/build/Jamroot.jam -- and
previously there was 'install' rule. Was there associated change
to regression.py to still find process_jam_log?

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com