Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Pavel (jrp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-03 17:06:17

> 1) You appear to be running an outdated regression test script: please
> switch to the current version of "run.py" in SVN as whatever Boost
> version you're testing it's not current unfortunately :-(

OK. Got that now. As another poster has noted, the documentation still
refers to the old versions.

> 2) Please use a more informative name for the tests than "msvc": see
> the
> other testers results for examples.

I can't use the logical toolset name -- msvc-9.0 or msvc-9.0B2 -- as 9.0 is
not a know subfeature of toolset msvc. It would be good if the utility help
listed the recognised values.

> 3) Please add some contact info to your "about" page, so we know who
> you are

OK, although the expected syntax of the comment.html file is not clear to
me.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com