Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 08:01:05

on Sat Nov 03 2007, Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy-AT-meta-comm.com> wrote:

> The change set in the subject
> (http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/39788),
> along with the changes declared in its description,
> reverted a whole bunch of other peoples' markup.
>
> I've contacted Peder Holt about it shortly after
> the change was committed (among other things, it
> reverted a recently adjusted gcc-4.1/MPL markup),
> but got no reply, so I'm proceeding to revert the
> obviously erroneous part of the check in (all the
> deletions).

That was one of the files about which I was most concerned that we'd
lose information from 1.34.1. As of a few days ago it looked like
there was a significant amount missing from the trunk. When we're
done fixing mistakes we should review it for other droppage.

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset?old_path=branches%2FRC_1_34_0%2Fboost%2Fstatus%2Fexplicit-failures-markup.xml&old=&new_path=trunk%2Fstatus%2Fexplicit-failures-markup.xml&new=

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting