Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-07 11:25:44

John Pavel wrote:
> Beman, thanks. The current (16:07) summary is from 02:41, which is
> some way off 3.5h, so I am still a bit mystified, Best, John

I'm suspecting some recent changes to the reports has made the interval
jump up significantly. Which is why I've been thinking of putting in
some log of the interval. And in case anyone is curious I suspect adding
the rev number to all the pages has caused things to slow down.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com