Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 19:58:12

Hi Ion,

thank you for the willingness to help with Interprocess library on HP-UX.

What kind of information do you need? Do you want me to walk through the
code with the debugger to see which libc function fails, presumably with
EACCES ? Do you have an example, a simple C program, showing how the
Interprocess library calls shared memory functions or mmap, if this is
what you suspect is failing on HP-UX?

Thanks again,
  Boris