Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 11:23:32

Beman Dawes wrote:
>>> You probably need to provide and edit your user-config.jam so it
>>> contains:
>>>
>>> using msvc : 9.0 ;
>>>
>> I submitted a fix to this (http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1428) that
>> I would like to test, but have had no luck in attracting the attention of
>> the relevant maintainers. Is there another way to test this?
>
> I really do want to see vc++ 9.0 changes made soon. Could one of the
> Boost.Build experts please take a look at these and apply if correct?

With some minor problems the changes are in. And one more note about BB
patches (in addition to the notes I mention in the ticket)... It's a
really good idea to ping the BB list for these things (with appropriate
subject) to attract the attention of other people who might be able to
apply the patch faster than I can.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com