Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-22 12:49:35

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> Hello, allow me to repost the following, just in case it
> went unnoticed by someone who can help:
>
> Hello, the date_time serialization test testgreg_serialize fails at
> the aforementioned
> regression runner with the following (http://tinyurl.com/24jdla ):

I tried to look into this issue:

AFAICT date_time is not the only lib that is affected. It seems the
issue is triggered by codecvt_null.cpp.
When the linker tries to build the serialization lib it finds
symbols such as

std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int>::do_unshift(...

which it is not able to resolve.

I have no idea why this problem popped up. The only change that has been
done in the time frame where the problem appeared was in
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/41077

But honestly, I have no idea whether this is a usable hint.

Roland aka speedsnail

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com