Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-22 15:00:29

On Nov 22, 2007, at 12:46 PM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> I'm not sure what commit caused the problem but all (but one of)
> Sandia results are gone from the web page. It appears to be due
> problems building process_jam_log. Here's the output from our
> Sandia-intel build.

This is an incomplete diagnosis. It turns out that sometimes pjl
fails to build, that's why the Sandia-intel results are still up on
the web page. Tests on other platforms built pjl okay but then
failed to run the tests resulting in empty log files getting uploaded
to the server.

I've attached another log file (bjam.log.gz) that shows bjam is
having problems locating the requested toolsets, presumably it can't
find the correct user-config.jam (on my system I always use patch-
boost to copy my user-config.jam down into boost/tools/build/v2, I
guess this doesn't work any more).

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com