Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-25 12:28:08

Martin Wille wrote:
>> Again on my laptop, this one takes 37s to run and uses ~3Mb memory.
>
> Well, your oldish laptop likely is more modern than the machine I use
> for testing. I'll increase CPU time for the four tests again.

OK Many thanks.

> 3MB isn't a lot, so swapping should not be an issue. However, I doubt
> the test is I/O bound for any reasons other than possible swapping.
> I'm clueless here. I'll increase the wall clock time limit, too.

Cheers, the test does almost no IO at all: it's all floating point math,
with about a 10 line summary printed to stdout at the end, so I guess we're
all clueless together.

Let's see what the next run brings, if it still fails I'll look again at
spitting these tests up even further.

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com