Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 15:07:42

Christopher Cambly wrote:
> Switching over to run.py fails as well, although with a different error
> than regression.py. Here is the command:
>
> python run.py --runner=IBM_Canada_Ltd --tag=trunk --toolsets=vacpp
> --bjam-toolset=vacpp --pjl-toolset=vacpp --debug-level=1 --timeout=30
> --user=
>
> and the error message:
[...]
> IOError: [Errno url error] unknown url type: 'https'
>
> Ideas?

I guess your build of Python and/or urllib doesn't have the HTTPS
handler available. Or maybe it's trying to connect and has no user name
to connect with... I think what you want to do is remove the "--user="
option so that it uses the anonymous (HTTP) user access. Or change it to
"--user=anonymous".

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com