Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-19 07:45:54

   Hi Boris.

> Does Boost.Asio require IPv6 library? Does it have a compile-time
> detection, based on AF_INET6 macro, for example?

   I believe it works fine with IPv4. As I recall from when we ran tests
on our PA_RISC HP_UX 11.11 machine, test build code is written so that
all tests get linked with the ipv6 library.

   We just installed the required libraries without too much thought,
but I guess the test build code could be updated to run without
expecting the ipv6 library to be installed but that would have to be
taken up with Chris. Hmmm... on the other hand... I do think that it is
better to have tests run on both ipv4 and ipv6.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com