Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 05:08:19

Eric Niebler <eric <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Ah-ha! Yes, iterator debugging makes some of the accumulator tests run
> virtually forever. I'll fix this in the jamfile. Thanks. We'll see if
> that makes the spurious failures go away.

I did an incremental test run last night and the weighted_tail_mean test
passed ok.

It's still showing up as a fail at the moment because my accumulator results
contain the old results as well as the new ones (e.g. iterator_debugging both on
and off). I've started a full run to see if it clears it all up.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com