Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jonathan Turkanis (turkanis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-01 01:42:54

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:35 AM, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>
>> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>
> The Pgi compiler has been patched, can you please check to see if the
> iostreams problem has been fixed?

There has definitely been some progress; the compiler can now find
placement new. Unfortunately, it now looks like the linker cannot find a
definition of the placement delete operator (which should be a no-op).

See http://tinyurl.com/388gpf.

Thanks for your help; I'm sorry I didn't think far enough ahead to
inquire about placement delete.

--
Jonathan Turkanis
CodeRage