Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 05:46:50

siliconman wrote:
> In article <fv23l0$o52$1_at_[hidden]>,
> "Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> In V2 - I tried to update my Jamfile to handle this but have
>> been unsuccessful. I did ask for help on this a couple of
>> times on the build list - but the response I got suggested
>> what I did should work - so here we are.
>>
>> I would love to get this fixed so I could test this
>> compiler on my own system.
>
> So what needs done here? As it stands I am unable to do regression
> testing at all. I'm very much willing to put time into this, but I
> need at least a starting point.

I think I *may* have a fix: it seems that if a target has both a <build>no
and a <dependency>some-target, then you get a Boost.Build error from
"some-target". Commenting out the <build>no option in
libs/serialization/build/Jamfile.v2 fixes things temporarily, but isn't much
of a fix: I think I have a better one, but it needs tidying up and testing!

HTH, John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com