Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-30 18:39:45

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Richard Webb wrote:
[...]
>>> else temp.erase( 0, locate_root.string().size()+1 );
>>> //

>>> //
>>> else if ( temp[0] == '/' ) temp.erase( 0,
>>> locate_root.string().size()+1 );
>>> //
>>>
>>> I tried changing it back, and that seems to have fixed it.
>>
>> Many, many, thanks for finding that! I've gone ahead and reverted that
>> line.
>
> Thanks, Rene.
>
> That line was part of a patch from Nicola Musatti. Nicola, what was that
> change trying to accomplish?

I remember finding myself in a situation where that particular line
removed a path prefix when temp wasn't pointing at a locate_root
subdirectory, which is what caused me to introduce that change. However
I haven't been able to reconstruct the exact test case :-(

Cheers,
Nicola

--
Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail <dot> com