Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-07 11:29:02

David Walthall wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Please do not run release tests unless asked by one of the the release
>> managers. Each additional release test increases the load on the
>> release reporting system and the release manager. Both are running a
>> close to maximum capacity already.
>
> Beman,
>
> I added myself as a tester (daw-msvc71) to release about a month ago
> without realizing that I should have asked permission.

I noticed that, and just hadn't gotten around to asking you to stop. I
knew of course your intentions were good:-)

> Should I discontinue testing?

Yes, all though you might coordinate with Richard Webb to see if he
would like to drop VC71 testing. If so, then you could continue running
yours.

Aside: Why do your fusion tests fail and his pass?

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com