Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-15 11:44:18

Gubenko, Boris wrote:
> The last test results on the release branch are dated: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:28:43 +0000.
> Was it supposed to be the last test run for 1.36? Does it make sense to continue release branch testing?

We are about to open branches/release up for changes and new libraries
for the next release. But it might be as long as a week before we
restart the reporting. I've got a dead hard drive and the replacement
isn't due until Monday, etc., etc., etc.

So if it is easier for testers, feel free to stop. OTOH, sometimes it is
easiest just to let scripts run than to stop and start them.

We also need to start a discussion of what compilers to use for release
testing, but I need a few days of downtime first.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com