Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-20 04:36:36

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Rene or Daniel, do we have a way to save the 1.36.0 results?
>>
>> We should do that before opening branches/release up to changes for
>> the next release.
>
> The best way is to have some set of testers do a full run against
> 'tags/release/Boost_1_36_0'. It's what we did for the 1.35.0 results. So
> I know it works. And it can be done at any time that is convenient for
> testers. And doesn't need to hold up further development. When there are
> enough results up I can do a result generation run on what is available.

1) Although my platform (Tru64/CXX) isn't amongst the list of officially
supported platforms, I would like to generate a set of results against this
tag, and upload it to the FTP server for inclusion in the table. Is this OK?

2) Where a the test results from the releases? I cannot find a link to them
neither on beta.boost.org nor on www.boost.org I would have expected the
links to be available on www.boost.org either in Development/Testing or
even in Documentation. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com