Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Account on beta.boost.org
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 17:12:55

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> I'd like to request an account on beta.boost.org so I can start testing
> the report uploading phase (the report generation is all debugged on my
> end, I just need to test uploading the results). I have an account on
> svn.boost.org and would like to keep the same name (noel_belcourt), if
> possible.
>
> Any idea who I request this from?

The way that I handled this for Beman's result uploading is to get an
SSH key from him so that he could log in with my account. And I think we
want to do it the same way. So if you can send me a public key for the
machine that's doing the regression result I'll add it to the server.

At some point we might want a single "boost" account instead of mine for
these things. So that it can be better managed, specifically so that it
has less privileges than my account.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com