Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] re lease branch test results
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-16 21:18:27

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Richard Webb
<richard.webb_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The test results @
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html have a
> report time of December 15th, but the table only contains a few old test
> results.

The report generation moved to a new machine, and there are teething problems.

> Is it perhaps still using the old FTP location?

I'll double check, but I don't think that's it. The real problem is
that I'm distracted by non-boost activities, and may well not be able
to do much until Sunday or Monday.

I'd still love to turn running the script over to someone else. It
requires a Linux system (or a Linux virtual machine) and a broadband
connection. A run takes very roughly half an hour, and seems to run
fine in the background on a multi-core machine without bogging down
other work. One run a day is sufficient, although it would be great if
it could be run several times a day.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com