Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] sync_access_test: Compiler threading support is not turned on
From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-01 18:39:50

Hi Gennadiy,

attached a patch, tested on HP-UX.

As you can see, I've created a rule test-btl-lib-mt as a clone of rule test-btl-lib with added <threading>multi. I also moved test sync_access_test to a new test-suite "multithreaded_test". I just thought that if you have more tests assuming compiling/linking in MT mode, it is better to have them in a separate test-suite.

If this patch is acceptable to you, I can commit it.

Thanks,
  Boris