Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Trunk results for Tru64/CXX not displayed (Help needed)
From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-04 04:41:29

Markus Schöpflin wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out why the results of my regression runner are no
> longer displayed on the regression test results page.

It looks like the result file ('COMSOFT.zip') gets corrupted during FTP
upload, and I have no idea what could be causing this.

The really strange thing is that the corruption only seems to happen when
the file is uploaded automatically by the python scripts. When I upload the
file manually, the results show up on the results page as expected.

Can anybody with access to the FTP server please have a look at the log
file of the server, if there is any hint on what might be causing this?

TIA,
Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com