Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] process_jam_log and compiler_status producing invalid report
From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-04 10:45:34

> There are no docs on how to do that, because it's not possible with
> run.py. It is strictly designed to make it as easy as possible for our
> regression testers. And hence makes lots of assumptions and assertions.
> I have a recollection that one of the *.cpp status programs is
> maintained to produce library specific status. Not sure which one it is
> though.

I believe that is library_status :-)

The problem with compiler_status was that the xml results from some tests
were split into 2 xml files. I just noticed that the xml results have
recently changed back to a single xml file although the tests are still
reported as failing by compiler_status. It must be a different problem
now. This is what I meant when I mentioned that it was time consuming
maintaining compiler_status, and why we are investigating using the
xml/xslt as an alternative.

Chris Cambly
XL Compiler Development

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com