Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] test results with mpi vanish
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-25 11:13:29

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Steve M. Robbins<steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I enabled mpi on my "Debian-Sid" testing box, for both trunk and
> release.  The test script runs and the results are uploaded but
> nothing appears on the testing pages; e.g.
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>
> If I remove mpi, the results are shown as usual.  Perhaps something
> has to be updated on the testing server for MPI?

I can't think of any reason the server reporting would be affected by MPI.

Does a manually run test of Boost.MPI work outside of the regression
test harness?

Does the uploaded xml file (inside the .zip) look OK, particularly the
Boost.MPI tests?

Is anyone else running regressions with MPI enabled? I'm not seeing
any test under that name on either the trunk or release.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com