Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] trunk & release regression summaries haven't updated since Monday evening
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-27 14:35:54

On Jan 27, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Jim Bell wrote:

> I noticed that neither the trunk nor the release regression summary
> pages have been updated since Monday evening.
>
> Is that on purpose, or is something broken? (Did I miss an
> announcement?)

Well there were several simultaneous problems. First testing broke
due to some missing python files. Second was the loss of a network
switch which caused all Sandia testers to fail and broke test
reporting. We seem to be back and operational so I'll get the test
reporting restarted this afternoon and with luck the Sandia testers
will run tonight.

Sorry about the hassle.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com