Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost]filesystem/v2 failure breaking Darwin testing
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-17 16:45:31

Chris,

> The tests that were run today have both 63025 and 62912 but compilation
> still fails with the following messages:

If I'm reading the error messages correctly, then the little program
below should fail to compile. Could you please give it a try? If it
does compile, when run it should produce the output "dispatch() array,
N=1".

If it fails to compile, with messages similar to the real failure,
could you please ask one of your compiler engineers what the problem
is? It is compiling fine on GCC, VC++, Intel, etc.

Thanks,

--Beman

  #include <iostream>

  template <class Container> inline
  void dispatch(const Container & c)
  {
     std::cout << "dispatch() container\n";
  }

  template <typename T, size_t N> inline
  void dispatch(T (&array)[N]) // T, N deduced
  {
     std::cout << "dispatch() array, N=" << N << "\n";
  }

  template <class Source>
  void path(Source const& source)
  {