Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Serialization testing status
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-19 17:15:24

I've checked in changes to the trunk which I believe will address the
following issues:

a) failure to build for MingW
b) a few track items
c) inability to read binary archives created with older versions.

I tested these changes on my own system : msvc 7.1 and gcc-4.3.4 (cygwin)

However there are some new problems with the current status of the
serialization
library related to the upgrade of the xml parser.

a) MSVC 7.1 failes to compile with an ICE. This is sort of important to me
due to the fact that's the system I use to build and test boost
serialization.
It seems that this is from within spirit and it's not clear to me how to
address this.

The upgrade to latest spirt has the following compilers failing to build.

qcc
sun- 5.10
intel linux 10-11
pgi-10.1