Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] How to deactivate system error catching without using the commandline?
From: Peter Schueller (schueller.p_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-06 03:26:53

Dear all,

I need to deactivate system error catching without using the commandline.

I was looking for some possibility to do something like

get_execmonitor().p_catch_system_errors = false;

but I did not find any possibility, and no documentation how the exec
monitor interacts with init_unit_test_suite and main

My current test where I would like to deactivate system error catching
looks as follows (omitted application specific stuff):

 7 #define BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK
 8 #define BOOST_TEST_MODULE "testDLVProcess"
 9 #include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>
 10 #include <boost/thread.hpp>
 70 BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE ( testDLVProcess )
 71 {
 91 }

This is a cpp file, it is compiled into an executable and then executed.
I would like to set p_catch_system_errors=false within the cpp file, so
that I do not require a wrapper script.

After reading boost source code for about 1 hour I decided to ask on
the mailing list, because I think there must be an easy way. ;)

Best,
Peter

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com