Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problems building bjam?
From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-07 05:07:55

   Hi.

> If revision [79279] proves stable enough after a few more test runs,
> I'll revert all the changes that came after it to get your tests back to
> running status, and commit everything back once I track down the cause
> for all this. Hopefully I'll have everything fixed and all the later
> changes readded sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.

   Ok, reverted everything under the Boost Build folder back to revision
[79279]. After 8 complete Boost Build/Jam Cygwin based test runs no
mysterious errors were seen.

   I'll come back and look into what exactly caused all the problems in
5-6 hours... have a beach-volleyball tournament to win now... wish me
luck... :-P

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com