Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Darwin Clang c++11 trunk test failures
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-25 13:49:15

Hi,

I recently brought up a Darwin Clang c++11 tester and most / all of the trunk tests were in good shape. Some time in the last 4-5 days or so a commit busted essentially all tests on this platform. I'd really like to see this issue addressed before we merge too many patches to release if it's at all possible.

It looks like a problem with exception handling, perhaps in Boost.Test?

.../boost/test/minimal.hpp(terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_cast'
terminate called without an active exception

Look familiar to anyone?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com